Wednesday 6 August 2014

Cherry Cola Cooler

I love cherry coke so when I see an easy dessert that claims to be just like it, I have to try it out! Cherry Cola Coolers (Kraft).They weren't lying. I don't have pretty cupware like they do, but here's my attempt at something delicious and easy, a perfect sunny afternoon dessert. Next time I'm going to make a double batch and fill those cups up! It really tastes like cherry cola, jello with a little fizz! 


1 cup Cola
1 cup Boiling Water
1 package Cherry Flavoured Jelly Powder
Pre-made sweetened Whip Cream (they called for cool whip...I'd rather have the real thing)
Fresh Cherries

In a bowl, add cola. In a separate bowl, mix jelly powder and boiling water. Pour into bowl and mix well with cola (important not to do it the other way around or you will get LOTS of foam). Pour into serving dishes and let cool in a fridge for about 1 hour before serving. Top with whip cream and cherries.

(makes 4 servings)

My version of Kraft's "What's Cooking" Summer '14 recipe - Cherry Cola Coolers


YUMMY!

~Adel~

No comments:

Post a Comment