Monday 12 May 2014

Raspberry Peach Sangria

It's sunny again!!!

Today Daddy Ladybug and I went out to celebrate our 10 year anniversary at our favourite local restaurant and I had one of my all-time favourite drinks, their Sangria. I love it so much that of course I have to come home and attempt to replicate it. 

So here's my version of Cactus Club's Sangria.



Raspberry Peach Sangria

1 Bottle Red Wine (Cab Sav or Malbec make it good in my experience)
1 can Lemon-Lime Soda (7-up or Sprite)
1 cup Raspberry Juice
1 cup Raspberries (fresh or frozen)
1 Peach
3 oz Peach Liqueur
2 oz Raspberry Liqueur
Ice

In a small bowl, muddle raspberries for a few seconds to let the juice out. Pour into a serving pitcher or jug, add wine, soda, juice, fruit & liqueurs. Stir well and let sit for about 1 hour before serving over ice.

Now to find a good book and sit on the deck!

~Adel~




No comments:

Post a Comment