Tuesday 4 June 2013

Easy Way to Mark Your Dishes

We usually camp with other families, and we've noticed over the years that we seem to have the same taste in camping dishes (or we all shop at superstore & walmart). I have tried to keep all my dishes the same teal colour to make it easier for me, but others have the same idea, so I've had to come up with a new way to identify which dishes are mine after the family potluck or communal camping meal. 


I decided to mark all of my dishes & cutlery with nail polish. I got this lovely mini bottle of green polish from a pedicure and it's not exactly a colour I'm going to use regularly, so I have marked all my dishes & cutlery with a little green polish dot to help me identify what's mine. The best part is that it doesn't rub off in the dishwater like permanent markers do!



Now I can go camping and come home with all my own stuff!

~Adel~

If you want to see more of my ideas for camping with kids - check out my Camping Page.

1 comment:

  1. What a good idea. And it only needs a dot. Irene

    ReplyDelete