Friday 3 May 2013

Roasted Lamb

Ymmmm...I love lamb. I never had it as a child - don't think my parents like it, but through my travels I have discovered that such a thing as amazing lamb exists and I've been on a mission to find a great lamb recipe that my family loves since.

This week I came across Jamie Oliver's recipe for Roast Lamb and I decided to give it a try. It was delicious! There was nothing left of it by the end of the meal, so I thought I'd share it with you.

Recipe: Jamie Oliver's Best Roast Leg of Lamb


First I stuffed it with garlic cloves (in the slits I made with a knife). If I am freezing the lamb, I do this before freezing.


I tied it up and rubbed the marinade on it. I changed the recipe a bit and seared the meat before putting it in the oven. I also added the rest of the lemon to the potatoes.


Then I put the potatoes & garlic & lemon in a pan under the rack the lamb was cooking on and let the drippings go into the potatoes.

Seriously Good!

Got lots of Leftovers? Try Leftover Lamb Pie!

~Adel~




No comments:

Post a Comment